- Emad is an account manager with more than six years experience in business, production, and branding. He is dedicated to generating sales among clients that include upsetting and cross-selling. He operates as a communication bridge that connects assigned clients.
- Prior to joining Digitect, Emad was a group marketing coordinator at ICAD, (2019), responsible for managing seven of the company’s largest accounts for branding, and printing.
- Emad also worked at Results Adverting Agency as a communication manager (2014-2017), where he handled the agency`s largest accounts offline and online, serving as the primary liaison between the agency staff, client marketing teams, and outsourced vendors. He managed notable brands such as Bank Al-Jazira, Geely motors, Mazda, Man Trucks, Peugeot, Aston Martin, Haji Hussein Alireza Co.Ltd, Fuchs oils and Lubricants, United Matbouli Group, Movenpick hotels and resorts.
- He also worked at Results Advertising Agency as an account executive, (2012 – 2014).
- Graduate of business administration: advertising and communication, Beirut, Lebanon, (2006-2008). In addition to obtaining a degree in information communication technology, Jeddah, KSA at Arab open university. (2008, 2012).
- Emad is innovative, excellent communicator and has a distinguishable sense of humour.