Executive Creative Director
- A specialist in the creative and advertising field with 14 years’ experience in integrated campaigning and innovative brand-building solutions. Ahmed Baik is a creative director at Digitect. He bears noteworthy excellence in his field as he received over 77 awards locally and internationally.
- Prior to joining Digitect, Ahmed worked as an Executive Creative Director for Drive Dentsu in Jeddah since 2012 till present, in addition to Fortune Promoseven in Riyadh in (October 2000- March 2012).
- Responsible for the visual content for international and local brands such as Virgin, Pepsi, Mountain Dew, 7up, Mirinda, Fuchs, Hadeed Sabic, Mini Cheetos, MBC2, MBC4, Bin Laden Group, Okaz Publishing, Goody Food, Mobily Telecom, Riyadh Bank, Delmonte, SEDCO.
- Ahmed also worked at Abdul Latif Jameel Automotive as an Executive Creative Director where he handled Toyota, Lexus, and Daihatsu.
- Graduate of Advertising Design at the Lebanese American University
- He is a creative mind with exceptional leadership skills. He manages creative teams to deliver award-winning work.