- Ilayda Sendur is a professional in the creative and marketing field with a broad experience. Ilayda is a senior account manager at Digitect. She is responsible for overseeing brands accounts, creating marketing strategies, and content for the clients.
- Prior to joining Digitect, Ilayda was a country manager at The Business Year in Abu Dhabi (2018), she served as a key player in the development and signing of MoUs and partnership with local authorities, lobbies, and government institutions, moreover she interviewed more than 200 C-Level executives for a country based economic report. Ilayda held the position of country manager in Saudi Arabia (2020). She also worked in Muscat, Oman as the assistant county manager (2018).
- Ilayda also worked at Ernst & Young at Istanbul, Turkey, as an international Tax consultant (2017 – 2018) where she handled performing a detailed risk assessment of customers duties and other sanctions, in addition to delivering findings to senior management.
- One of her greatest accomplishments is getting her article Ernst & Young’s Tax Issue published in Feb 2018.
- Ilayda is a graduate of international business and trade at Ozyegin University, Istanbul, Turkey, (2017).
- Ilayda adores travelling. It gives her the pleasure of making new encounters, trying new food recipes, and exploring famous attractions.